Sunday, November 26, 2006

Can't Think Of A Title.

Hello there, readers. What have you been up to?
I.........am........extra tired after all the necessary shopping i've been doing. But I had a blast! Got to drive my beloved car! Not long to go until I can drive the car with my son in it! Yaaaayy!!

Doesn't it bug you when mostly EVERYONE is going overseas to attend a wedding and you're stuck here, missing out on seeing your family again, missing out on the food, missing out on the wedding of your close cousin, and missing out on the food?? Doesn't bug you? WELL, IT BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME!

Both of my parents are going, all of my cousins are going, both of my mum's sisters are going (one is going for Hajj and the other going to Indonesia), and some of us have to stay here because we're just not going, because we're pregnant (no, not me), and because we've got babies to look after (yep, that's me).

This January has many birthdays to look forward to: my son on the 3rd, my hubby on the 5th, my mum's on the 21st, and my little cousin (not so little anymore) on the 26th. But also on the 6th of January my cousin in West Sumatra, Indonesia, inshaAllah is getting hitched and having her wedding over there. That's where mostly everyone is going. The last time that I was @ Indo was in 2002. Yes, I think that's correct. We were there for our uncles' weddings; each one a week apart. We had a ball- from what I remembered. And hopefully, I'll get to visit my family in Indo again. This time with just the 3 of us :)

Hmm......Oh! Have you ever watched this comedian, named David Armand, miming to the song Torn by Natalie Imbruglia?

Well......you're missing out! He's mimed the song on his own, but this time Natalie comes in halfway through the song and eventually mimes along with him. I reckon the best part is when he mimes to the words in the song: "...There's just so many things..." Watch his face! You've just gotta watch it!


See y'all!

~Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mentioned twice that you'd be missing out on food. I like that :-p