Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hey Baby

I LOVE BABIES! Has that been obvious in my posts? hahuhaua! My hubby saw this video on break.com and told me that I would laugh my socks off.....and so I did, check it out:
Now tell me, WHO WOULDN'T laugh at that?! haahaha!! I laughed so much and so loud that I startled my son. I saw this other one: This sleepy baby is trying to stay sitting up and eventually gives up:


So, did you manage to contain your laughter?? DIDN'T THINK SO, HAHA!

Now that I've gotten the videos over and done with, I wanted to blog about what happened to me today.

Since it rained today and I did the washing, beforehand I was thinking how I was going to get all those clothes dried. Decided to drop the laundry load @ a Lakemba Dry cleaning on Wangee Rd- where most of life has been spent. I had to go to that Dry cleaning place anyway because I forgot to pick up my other laundry load, which I dropped off yesterday. Got the laundry done and had to get some stuff to make Butter Chicken (whOO yum!). An hour later, picked up the laundry and headed off to KFC @ Punchbowl, Canterbury Rd, to buy some HotRods Burger Meal for Robbie & I. Keep in mind that I wasn't driving the best car in the world: Toyota Camry 1990 model- bought 2nd hand with already high Kms, and alot of money spent to keep the car running, and previously $300 to fix the radiator.

So I put the keys in the ignition and the car stays silent. I kept still for a moment and was trying to figure what's going on. After 3 tries in turning the car on I gave up and called Robbie. I can tell he wasn't expecting anything to happen with the car, 'cuz it was previously fixed, supposedly.
So he finally came and rescued me (hahaha) with his car and with Abdurrahman in the back seat without the baby seat- cuz it was in the camry.

After long minutes in trying to fix the car, we just headed home and left the camry @ KFC, LOL! Later on, Robbie went with the next door neighbour to KFC, to try and fix the damned car, but to no avail. He came back home and called Towing. Twenty minutes later I see the camry dragged behind the truck as it tried to reverse the camry into the driveway..................you know, at that moment I was thinking: FINALLY that bomb of a car has broken down. *sigh*

My son fell asleep while having dinner today, hehehe! Allah is great, it's amazing to watch him grow little by little everyday.
Hey dudes & dudettes, I think that'll be all for this post. I'll find another time to come by.

~Peace.

No comments: