Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can't Get More Frustrated Than This.

It's such a pain to do the shopping when you haven't prayed Maghrib yet, and 'Isha is 30-45 minutes away.......arrghh!

Well, that's how I felt tonight. Robz & I had dinner @ Bankstown Centro, we had left our son with Robz' mum because it was cold and not to mention the weather! whoaaa! Subhanallah, it was massively windy mate!

It's wierd when we're halfway through our shopping needs and my mind's somewhere else and my shopping spirit's gone, my legs felt like jello and to make things worse: my jacket sleeves have three buttons in a row and they got stuck in the shelves while I was reaching for a Heinz jar....and then.....*crack*! Yeh, you've probably guessed it. Somehow it fell out of my hands, fell onto the floor, cracked and splattered on the floor. Alhamdulillah, it wasn't a big show; me & my hubby were the only one's in that aisle. Subhanallah.....at that moment I felt my blood pressure drop to the floor! I looked @ Robbie and wondered out loud "Do I have to tell someone?" If I did, I was willing to clean up and pay for it. I felt really bad.
Do you reckon cameras pick up on those sort of stuff? *sigh* Oh well. Oh! Forgot to mention that it happened @ Woolworths.

Aight, Toys 'R' Us are having a sale and we headed there next. I had my eye on this Quicksmart Fold-Away Stroller while I was flipping pages in the catalogue and thought:'hmm.....that'll be a good thing to have in future situations' and so we
purchased it.

Plus, S-26 Progress 2 was on sale for $16.99, usually it's $20; and Huggies wipes, a 240 pack for $9.99- I thought 'Hell yeh! Imma get me some o' that!' But when we got there (it was like 8.30pm and the stock's probably finished anyway) both of those were all finised! BLAST YOU! I had my heart set on those items....then Toys 'R' Us broke my heart. I've fallen in love with the stroller right away after we put Abdurrahman in it- he looked so snug in it, hehehhe. Can't wait to take it for test drive or something.

I'm catching up on the Roswell series which used to be on Optus' Fox 8 back in the day. I got up to Season 2, the 2nd last episode where Alex is killed (apparently killed by Tess, supposedly Max's future wife). And so
Deals Direct had a sale on the boxed sets of Roswell Season 1 & 2; so I bought Season 2. Now that I've finally caught up with the show, I'm waiting for the 3rd Season. Luckily I saw a few on eBay, my darling ebay. I'm an eBay junkie, hadn't you realised that??!! LOL!
Roswell Season 3

Another show I really love to watch is Charmed. They've aired Season 8 (the final season of Charmed) in the U.S. already and I'm wondering when we'll get it in Aussie t.v. I reaaaallyyyy hope they air it here. Man, what would I do without ebay??
I searched for Charmed Season 8 and there was only ONE DVD in the whole site! Plus, it's not even in good condition, this is what the seller said about it: "Hi there, the first episode pretty much plays all the way through with a few pauses in it, but then it gets to the second episode and wont play. They sent me a second disc, but it did the exact same thing. The other episodes are fine and I didn't feel I missed too much. Hope that helps. thanks for the interest. Regards block784"
Charmed Season 8
Bummer....guess I'll wait for the next one that comes along.

I guess that's it for now, my legs are dying for a rest. Nothing more to report, Adios!

~Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSHHHH!!! IM JUST ABOUT TO BUY THE EXACT SAME STROLLER!! ARENT THEY SOOO CUTEEE!! I NEED IT FOR INDO. THERE'S NO WAY IM DRAGGING A HUGE PRAM EVERYWHERE. ITS SO CONVENIENTTT AND FUNKAYYYY!!!

HEY DOES ABDUL LIKE NESTLE NAN FORMULA?? IT USUALLY RETAILS FOR $20 BUT OMAR CAN GET IT FOR $12 FROM HIS WORK.

OH IM GOIN TO TARONGA ZOO BESOK WITH ADAM. MAU IKUT NGK? I WANNA TAKE SOME CHINESE TOURIST PHOTOS IN FRONT OF THE OPERA HOUSE, ON THE FERRY, AND KOALAS ETC ETC B4 I GO TO INDO. HEHE. ANYWAY GTG. CIAO BELLA. MWAH!