Friday, November 17, 2006

Charmed, I'm Sure.

WHAT UP PEOPLEZ!!

I'm so exxxxciiited! Know why? I'VE FOUND EPISODE 1 OF CHARMED SEASON 8!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't care it it's nearly 12am, i'm still watching it. I found the first episode (called: "Still Charmed & Kicking") on
Youtube and it has 5 parts to it..........wanna watch all 5 parts before I sleep......talk about fanatic! aaaahh!!

And also, I wanted to watch Season 3 of Lost, Episode 1 on youtube. But I had no luck in finding it. I was gonna get my hubby to download it off Torrent (or something) but he's lost in Lost. And this morning I was chatting to Gemz (currently living in Spain, Seville) and she has watched ALL SIX episodes! I was like: "how the heck did you that?!" I tried typing what she typed in the search field, again no luck.

Well, i'm off to watch the first episode of Still Charmed & Kicking- it beats paying $40 on a boxed set.

See ya!

~Peace.

No comments: