Sunday, August 06, 2006

my lil' bundle of joy~


For those that have known me for quite a long time, who would've thought that I would become someone's wife....let alone someone's mother? Seriously, I have always thought that out of my friends and family, that I would be the last one to get married and reproduce....LOL! It turns out that I was the first one to get married before my 2 older brothers; but since i'm the girl i'm permitted to get hitched before them...kekekeke! Honestly, I am loving the marriage life (just hope that I get my own space soon), ESPECIALLY now that I have this little man to dote over every single minute.

No matter how you view it, time will never wait for you. It'll always be ahead of you and you can never keep up! That's what it feels like to watch your child grow up SO quickly and never realise how time does that.
My 7-month-old, AbdurRahman, is such a SCREAMER! Most of the day he's just babbling baby language to himself, screeching at the top of his lungs, pulls out his dummy and puts it back in the wrong way. Anybody who has children will understand how I feel.
It's amazing to see such a tiny human being having already such a characteristic- whether it be yours or your hubby's or perhaps a mixture of both. I gotta cut this short as he's about to have lunch.

So i'll catcha next time! Adios!
-Fauzia.

No comments: