Thursday, August 10, 2006

Corruption at its best.

I always ask Allah Almighty to show His Great Power in retaliation to those attacks on Lebanon. I am sincerely PISSED OFF! What the heck can I do?! Go into battle against those Israeli soldiers? I WISH! We can only do so much.

I received a powerpoint document from a muslim brother the other day in an email. It showed the most horrific pictures I have ever seen of some thousands of Lebanese burned alive, bombed alive and their faces distorted, heads missing, babies and small children lying lifeless in the ruins.

I checked my email 2 days ago and I received this video. You MUST watch it! This guy has the balls to convey what is truth and what is false. All I believe is that the U.S. is responsible for all this.

George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS!


After watching that video I realised how the news makes a bloody big deal and exaggerates when 2 or 3 Israeal soldiers are dead, as opposed to 100,000 dead Lebanese men, women, children, elderly and babies included.

1 comment:

Fee said...

Its FREAKIN INSANE! All this crap happening in the name of two kidnapped soldiers. It is COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIABLE and a huge crime against humanity. But this is life, right? Selfish war against innocent civillians for a so called piece of power. :-S

hope you're well Fauz! Take care xoxoxox