Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hey!~

Whoa, what a night....it's quite cold though. Just in the middle of watching a bit of Cast Away- starring Tom Hanks (an awesome actor) and his ball mate, Wilson. But before that I caught the ending half of The Witches- remember that movie?? I was in primary the first time I watched........back then I thought those freaky witches were BUTT-UGLY!!

It's Saturday night; 10.24pm. I went over to my parents' house this arvo around 3pm with my hubby, ROBBIE and AbdurRahman. We always have fun @ my parents'- as I might have mentioned in my previous entries- i'm happiest when i'm with my family.

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest, after much debate with my husband. Sometimes I DO need someone to talk to- especially with a relative you're close to. I don't want to mention any names here.

This is my message: you've told my husband something about you that you don't want ME to find out. What's that about?? I'm your cousin! Our mothers are sisters. You have this fear of me finding out; the thing is that you're afraid of my reaction once I know your situation. Why would you be afraid?? I'M NOT GONNA BLOODY BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!! I think of you as my little sister, for God's sake! You can tell me your worries, talk to me about it.

You think i'm going to dictate your life (if I find out) just because my brother has a rough way of advising you guys. Honestly, i'm not like that- i'm not him and i've never spoken to you or your siblings that way. So, i've asked my hubby let you know that whatever you've got to say, I will listen and advise you the best that I can without being judgemental. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR OOUUTT.......!

HADITH OF THE DAY
The Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: "Allah gives worldly provisions
to those whom He loves and those hwom He does not love.
But He only gives this religion (Islam) to those whom He loves.
So whoever has been given this religion,
then verily he has been loved by Allah." [H.R Ahmad bisnadin sohih].
Take care of yourselves people.
~Peace.

No comments: