Sunday, August 13, 2006

Home sweet home.

Every second Sunday it's always a morning trip to my parents' house- of course bringing my little man along. You know, i'm most happiest when i'm together with my family, cuz I miss them so much every day of my life.....I can't drive the car yet- so...I'll only see them once a week when my hubby drops us off before he goes to work. *sigh* buh....THAT'S LIFE!

Had some good news the other day. My cousin gave birth to a baby boy on Friday, 5.30pm. Couldn't believe it, I WAS SO HAPPY FOR HER!! We got married practically in the same week, last year on March. I was married before her and our weddings were a week apart. And now our kids are 7 months apart, for sure they will be cousins FOR LIFE, YEH BOIII!! SubhanAllah, her baby was born 3.4kgs, 57cm; pretty tall for an Indonesian baby- buh hey, baby's mum was born in New Zealand.

My cousin and I are related through our mothers - actually, there's 3 of them, my mum being the eldest and her two sisters, my aunties. Our mums have a huge family; 15 kids including themselves, minus 3 which leaves 12 of my aunties and uncles (I LOVE BIG FAMILIES!). My cousins and I, are a pretty close knit. Given that I have no sisters but two older brothers, my female cousins are like sisters to me, very dear to me.



'Twas hillarious to see us all in her room with the baby (@ the hospital), we took up her whole space up mate! LOL. So we were all shifted to the lounge, where the was room for a big village. Took heaps of photos, especially with AbdurRahman & Hamzah (the new baby) together. I LOVE BABIES, THEY'RE ADORABLE!!

1 comment:

Fee said...

MashAllah congrats Fauz! :D