Thursday, August 31, 2006

IDOL, IDOL, IDOL....

Oh my! Had to rush the shopping fiasco for tonight, 'cuz we didn't wanna miss out on Idol...kekkekeke.

Got home and saw that Lisa chick got through..woOOhoOO! I really like her petiteness, so cute! Even when sings- she's got this vulnerability...which is awesome~ And who wouldn't choose Lavina Williams to go through in the top 12?! With a voice like that...wwoooaahh!

Walked to Roselands with Abs today- and it only took 35 minutes! Awesome doOoOD! Finally got there- legs were aching like they were about to fall off. Aight, so I sat down decided to hydrate myself and was greeted by this Muslim woman with her baby girl. At that moment I recognised her right away! Her little baby was premature and was in the same Neonatal Unit as my son (in Bankstown hospital).

And for three weeks we saw our babies gaining weight and their strength everyday- mind you, ever since my son was born I spent all day and night at the neonatal unit for 3 weeks....there was no other place i'd rather be than to see my little boy improving everyday...even to this day- Praise Allah Almighty for that :D

HADITH OF THE DAY
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"No one can be given a blessing
better and greater than patience."
[H.R. Al-Bukhari]
Have a great night and sleep tight y'all!
~Peace!

No comments: