Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reunion.

I'm so happy and relieved that all my cousins (from mother's side) are here. My aunties and their families arrived in Sydney one day apart from another. I haven't bothered with updating this blog. Don't know why. I guess I must've been preoccupied with mother stuff, haha.

My parents are back, cousins are back; wonderful pictures of the wedding....wow~ my cousin looked AMAZING. I'll take a shot of the pictures and then i'll post them on here. Felt like I REALLY missed out on a lot- looking at those photos and hearing my cousins telling stories of how awesome it was being with Ummi & Buya (our mothers' parents), and going shopping everyday @ Jakarta. Girls, it sounded like you had the time of your lives!

The people I miss the most are Ummi & Buya; miss them so much. They've seen how AbdurRahman and & Hamzah look like and they are astonished that Uni Novi & I have kids now. And I miss all my cousins over there; the big ones, the little ones, trust me- with my mum having 14 other siblings, beside herself, there's BOUND to be LOTS of grand-kiddies and around 5 great grand-kiddies. It's impossible to fit us ALL in one photograph. Judging from the photos, they've grown so much and there are more additions! Subhanallah!

A little update on what's been going on:
  • my son is inshaAllah growing 2 front-bottom teeth. He's handling it well but there's been a few restless nights for him, poor bugga. And also I'm teaching him to walk with just holding one of my hands- and he did it pretty well this morning! Another new thing with him is his ability to clap his hands! LOL! He looks soOO adorable when he claps!
  • I've gotten my car back; after 1 year of waiting, wishing, and hoping. Alhamdulillah, I have my little freedom.
  • InshAllah I'm going back to Uni, part-time studying B Nursing @ Western Sydney, Bankstown campus. Yep, Rina & Nafeesa, inshallah I'll see u both there!

I reckon that's all the update I can think of. It's Saturday and inshallah around 2.30pm I'll be going to my mum's house for a weekly visit, yay! The three of us usually go out, but today, I don't want to be anywhere near that husband of mine. Had a little misunderstanding (what married couple doesn't?) but it wasn't my fault. I've realised that men NEVER apologize. Why don't you test it out and see for yourself? I swear, it's the truth.

*b r e a t h.d e e p l y* Patience.....patience....patience.

I'll end it here.

~Peace y'all.

No comments: