Monday, February 26, 2007

Preparation

*sigh* Here we go. Uni starts today, inshallah. I feel like I'm sitting for an exam; a little scared & apprehensive and I don't think I'm excited about it.

Be right back; feeding my son his breakfast

Twenty minutes later:
Sometimes it's a battle feeding my son in the mornings, somtimes it's peaceful.

Anyway, I've got a 3-hour class this morning from 10.30am-1.30pm. Sadly, while I'm @ uni I have to leave my son behind, with my mother-in-law. I hope he'll be okay; he's been away from me before, but for 3 hours? I'll leave it up to Allah Almighty to watch out for him. I'd have to ask if there's a childcare facility @ uni or something because I can't leave him with my mother-in-law tomorrow; she has to do dialysis for her husband.

We'll see how it goes today; inshaAllah it'll work out for the best.
I'll let you know how I go on my not-so-first-day-at-uni.

~Peace.

No comments: