Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Homecoming.

AHOI-HOI!!

whoaaaa!! It's been............weeks eh? Yeh I know. I've been lazy mostly, to post one measly, little, post.

It's been 3 weeks since my son has turned 1 years of age. It's been turning point for me, so far. To recap his b'day party in a paragraph (or so): Alhamdulillah it was excellent turn-out. My mother-in-law invited the WHOLE VILLAGE...........and that's what she got. Food was enough for everyone. Not all of my friends came. I was kinda pissed. I spent all that money for blardy sms's and only 2 friends from school came, for which I'm soOOoo grateful. And for some people to tell me, face to face, that they'll come inshaAllah, but didn't. I HATE THAT!

I felt a hole inside of me grow that day. My parents were @ Indonesia, most of my cousins @ Indo too. I felt that they missed out on this somewhat important. Alhamdulillah it was better than I thought. All Praise be to Allah, he received soOOo many prezzies! So many clothes!!! That's awesome! So we won't have to shop for him for another 3 years!! LOL. Two of my school friends who came were Nafeesa & Lousia; girls, I ABSOLUTELY love your prezzies! They're adorable, and he loves it! :D
Getting abit cloudy now. I'll post up the pics of that day.




Me & my boyz
Nafeesa & AbdurRahman
Goofing around.


LOOK @ ALL THOSE PRESENTS!

~Peace y'all.

No comments: