Tuesday, February 27, 2007

First Two Days of Uni

I'm soOOo tired! Especially today. Nobody could look after my son. I had class from 8.30-11.30. I had no other option but to bring him to class; he was allowed to come and within the first hour he was fine. When it got around 10am-ish he started being fidgety. Eventually he was making too much noise in the class.

I had to walk in and out of class three times before I bumped into Nafeesa (a very good friend who goes to the same uni now), and her class ended up being cancelled. Her and her friend offered to look after Abdurrahman while I go back in class for the remaining 15 minutes. Alhamdulillah! Now I know NOT to bring him in class. I wasn't angry, especially not at my son. Rather, I felt sorry for him. There's a reason that mothers are more compassionate than fathers. Alhamdulillah Allah made us women like that. If I hadn't been compassionate with my son today I wouldn't have cared.

I wonder how it'll be like with 3 kids and going to uni @ the same time. My hubby doesn't eat rice so I've got to cook something different each day. Cooking is easy but if he would eat rice it would make things MUCH MORE EASIER for me.

After leaving uni for the day I bought 2 Wicked Burger Meals from KFC for dinner. That's how tired I am. I'm just going to lay back and put my feet up somewhere. Adieu.

~Peace.

No comments: