Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey there~!

Alhamdulillah i've finally finished my exams, yay!! And for both of the written ones, I was smiling like a Ceshire cat when I saw it was 120 Mulitple choice questions. I was going to jump up & down right then and there, 'cuz I wasn't prepared for short-answer questions kinda format. We also had a clinical exam, which was shocking!! We're only given 25 minutes. It sucked.

Well, anyway, one thing I forgot to mention is that my hubby's in Perth for work since the 13/11/07; or did I mention it already? It gets quiet without him...yehh I miss him. The upside to it is I don't have to cook AT ALL, and that's awesome! But I still cook a little bit for my son & I. Inshallah he'll be back this Friday arriving @ 10pm, because he wants attend Jum'ah prayers first.

Inshallah today's the day that i'll get my plane ticket......woohooo!~ I'm going over to my brother's house and we're gonna go together.......'cuz I don't have the cash on me right now, without Robbie.

My son's woken up.

~Peace.

No comments: