Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exams Are Just Beginning

I've got my first written exam today, @ 2.45pm; i've to be there 15 minutes early.

Today is the funeral for the pious Pak Haris I mentioned in the above post. Inshallah he'll be buried @ Rookwood Cemetery. I can't go because of my stupid exam but I told my MIL to go instead, then she must be back @ 2pm so I can go spill my brains onto paper and hopefully, at least, get a Pass for it.

I AM SO NERVOUS!! After today's exam there's a practical exam for the same subject tomorrow.

My heart is racing just thinking about it. I mean, i'll be damned if I fail anything this semester; I just want to get this B Nursing over and done with so I could, inshallah, become a Registered Nurse and do Midwifery and then have more kids.......inshaAllah. I don't want to keep deferring everytime I fall pregnant; I ask Allah that it won't happen that way, if it is His Will. My last one is on the 26/11/07. Alhamdulillah I have 4 days to revise on the last exam.

Ok, i'm going to continue studying until 2pm. Muslim readers, PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR SUPPLICATIONS, PLEASE.

~Peace.

No comments: