Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is it me or do the days seem longer in non-daylight saving time? Last Sunday my hubby decided to take the day off work and just stay home and watch 'Heroes' all day. Productive eh?
And after all that bumming around we were amazed that it was still before 12pm.
But I like non-daylight saving time. A quicker time to pray Maghrib and I can spend alot of time during the day to do whatever I need to do.

I've become a computer-game freak since playing Need For Speed Carbon on my laptop. I even bought The Sims 2 PC on ebay. lol. I LOVE EBAY!

At the moment I'm trying to keep my son from randomly pressing buttons on the lappy while he's on my lap. Also waiting for my hubby to get back from Melbourne, for work stuff. He was only there for 2 days, previously he was there for work for 3 days. Of course, I miss him during those times. It's also an advantage 'cause I don't have to cook. hehehhehe! Not that I don't like cooking. I love it!

I've got to prepare for a tute & lab tomorrow. That's all for now, I guess.

Signing out.

~Peace.

No comments: