Monday, March 05, 2007

Hey all~

Just at Uni at the moment. I brang along my son to a lecture today but we didn't last long. hahah! I expected that. It was a Lecture Tutorial for the subject "Becoming A Nurse". This is a subject which I've passed in 2003 semester 1. I've already lodged in a "Academic Credit Form" or something of that affect but Gloria, the chick who helps us nursing students out, advised me that I still attend all classes until the Head of Course grants me some credits for all the subjects that I've done.

I hope to Allah that I do get those credits.

Even though Abdurrahman & I only lasted half an hour in the lecture I'm still @ Uni printing some stuff out and looking for textbooks for my assignments- this time I'm going to start them early, inshallah.

I didn't feel like going back to the lecture even though my son was sleeping after a bottle of milk. I wasn't in the mood. Instead I queued up to buy some textbooks. WHY DO TEXTBOOKS COST MY LIFE SAVINGS?!?! AARrrgh Uni!!

~Peace.

No comments: