Friday, March 30, 2007

Gold Class..............for free.

Hey y'all!

Hubby & I watched 'Mr. Bean's Holiday' last night...........for free! yay! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!! The gold class tickets were worth it though. Last time we blew those tickets by watching stupid Borat, aarggghh!!

This Bean movie is better than the last one- funnier! Alhamdulillah my hubby sometimes get some free tickets @ his work, that's if he does a good job, lol.

I've just recently been hooked on watching 'Heroes' on dvd- yep, I'm ahead of national tv. At the moment I'm up to episode 18, "Parasite". I wasn't really into it went it first came out on tv 'cuz I didn't have the time to watch it. But when my hubby said that his friend had episodes 1-16 on his external hard drive, I couldn't resist the temptation!
IT'S SUCH A GOOD SHOW! Although, it reminds me of X-Men. But it's all good!

Signing out.

~Peace.