Monday, July 16, 2007

The Results Are In.....

and .....ALLAHU AKBAR, I got a Pass and a Credit for my results!! Alhamdulillah!!

I was a nervous wreck, anticipating to see my results online............and then B A M! I saw those two beautiful words of "Pass" and a "Credit". I couldn't help but make the most sincere prostration to my Creator; I was SOOOO grateful that Allah has helped me gain those grades. And you know what I did afterwards? I danced around my room, picked up Abdurrahman out of his cot - of course he wasn't asleep - and swung us around and around until we both collapsed on the bed. THAT'S how happy and grateful I was.

Well, I wanted to share the news with anybody who's tuned in. And for those whose awaiting for uni exam results, I hope you kicked ass :)

Until next post......

~Peace.

No comments: