Thursday, July 12, 2007

18 Months and on.....

...and it was time for my little man to get his 18 months Immunisation, after I postponed it for a week because he's just recovered from a horrible fever.

I was looking forward for him to be at this age; but now when I focus back, it's not much of a difference from last month. The injection was on his left thigh; although he had a delayed reaction he cried a little, as I expected. Pondering on his growth, as a person, from birth to this present day, astounds me even more. SubhanAllah he's grown soooooooooo fast for me to fathom. And before I know it he'll be 2 years old next January.

Anyway.........I'm at my aunty's house just to hang out and chill, because I rarely see them on a regular basis since I got married.

My friend
NAFEESA is off to England tomorrow to get married to her fiance, and she's having her Nikah and Indian wedding over there too. I've decided to see her off at the airport tomorrow inshaAllah.

Aight, until next time habibs.

~Peace.

No comments: