Sunday, September 17, 2006

So Far...

*ahem* Let me re-introduce to you: Fauzia.

I've been so laaazyyy in updating this blog. But, never fear! I've found some AWESOME videos that made my jaws drop down soOoOO looOOOW!

I was just browsing through youtube.com (as you do) and found this:


I'd be giggling all day if I taught my little boy to play like that- 'cuz I too play the drums. But NOT as good as this seven-year-old:


And, for the grand royale; MIKE PORTNOY! Any dear fans of the progressive rock band: Dream Theater? In my personal opinion they're THE GREATEST rock band that had ever existed in the universe! Don't agree with me? Check out this video of Mike Portnoy kicking ass on the drums (song: New Millenium):


That's all for now, y'all. I'd probably come back laterz. Take care!
~Peace!

1 comment:

Fee said...

RAMADAN MUBARAK FAUZIA! :)