Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's a little weird when I face myself with a new post. It's like....I don't know what to type or i've forgotten what crept into my mind a minute ago. However, when i'm away from the laptop I have all these thoughts that I tell myself should go into this blog. I haven't blogged for a week, that's un-fauz-like.

Robbie, Abdurrahman and I usually go out together on Saturdays but today was an exception - 'cuz of the beautiful rain. I HATE staying inside on weekends- I mean, I spend every living, frikkin', misreable, minute of my life inside the house with no transportation - except my legs. I can't use my car to drive yet, can't wait until i'm allowed to drive. If I was living on my own I wouldn't be complaining about staying indoors all the time because it's MY HOUSE- but that's not the case here........i'm praying that Allah will provide us with wealth so we could purchase our own space (Allah willing).

On a much brighter note, Abdurrahman and I are going over to my mum's house for the whole day tommorrow!! OHH YEEHH!! One of my high school friends said she'll come down to see the baby- can't wait to see you Lou! --> damn, I haven't msg'd her about 2mro, I better get to that soon.

I'm quite surprised that I feel rather sad about Steve Irwin's death. Would've been better if he was a Muslim- he'd make an excellent Muslim though, so passionate and enthusiastic in his deeds.

I remember a time when Nafeesa, Gema & I got together (before Gema departed for Spain) @ Naf's house and just hung out, I brang my guitar along.....driving my van....LOL! remember that one Naf? LOL. And we walked to a nearby park going on the swings and the slippery-slides. During mid-year 12 I started to bring my video cam-corder to special school events such as; Athletics Carnival, Talent Quests (in which I competed in for yr11 & 12), our yr12 luncheon & graduation. And since I brang my vid-cam practically everywhere Naf, Gemz & I decided to create a random documentary (mainly the ideas of skecthes came from gem & naf, and I being the camera-woman for 99% of the documentary, LOL) to show @ the Luncheon.

ANYWAY.....the day we got together before Gemz left for Spain, I brang my vid-cam along and recorded EVERYTHING we did, including the crazy episodes @ the park where Nafeesa did an impersanation of Steve Irwin: "G'day! My name is Steve Irwin and this is my wife, Terry. And today, we're gonna look at the most beeeauuutiful crocodiless in the wooorrrrrldd!!"
And since then I couldn't get Steve and his crocodiles out of my system- I had to impersonate him every chance I got.

It's 10:45pm and i'm so psyched about going to my mum's tommorrow!! I'm gonna see my cousin's baby, Hamzah.
Can't wait to see mah momma, poppa & brodaass.

I'll catch y'all laterz.........sadly i've ran out of Hadiths to post in here. Hopefully i'll get some more next time.

~Peace.

1 comment:

Fee said...

Salaams!

HEHEHEHEHE! I REMEMBER THAT :D

I remember Gema saying to me in a really bored way "um Steve.... thats actually a stick.."

LOL!

Take care Forz! when are you free?? We should seriously catch up! take care xoxoxox