Sunday, September 03, 2006

CONVEYING THE MESSAGE

It's been 2 days since my last blog...hehehe. How've y'all been? I'm great! It just occured to me, while feeding my son, that he's 8 months today around 4:10pm. I LOVE being a mum to my boy. Among many things he's just the best thing that's ever happened to me. It just feels so rewarding having him around 24/7; I feel so needed (hahah) that my son needs me and such. Even me being my lame self- he laughs at anything I do, that's a bond that can NEVER be broken.

Didn't do much; did my son's laundry, hung it out to dry- 'twas a beautiful day for the laundry today! Had THE best nap ever! After feeding my son's lunch, we played together for abit and then it was down to the beginning signs of sleepy-head. I love it when I put my face up-close to his. Snuggling up to this little person next to you- snug as a bunny.

On a serious note, I found these videos encompassing the subject of the Islamic laws on Hijab. I, for one, am proud to represent Islam by covering my modesty. I do not care how people look at me in the streets. Instead of criticising and complain about this way of life called Islam, why not research about it? Why do these women have such passion in wearing the veil? Well, here's your chance to watch and find out.

There's three (3) parts to this documentary. So sit back and view the world of Islam from a different perspective - if you decide to watch it.


Reveilations: insights into the hijab part1


Reveilations: insights into the hijab part2


Reveilations: insights into the hijab part3


HADITH OF THE DAY
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one.
Whoever guards them (i.e. memorises them, understands them,
uses them) shall enter Paradise."
[Muttafaqqun Alaih].

1 comment:

Fee said...

Salaams!

The videos are great!

hope u been well Fauzia! I'd love to see how your son is! Havent seen him in the longest time! Lets meet up if you're free yeh? Would love to see you!

take care xoxoxxo