Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nobody Told Me....

That moving would be so much work!! I mean, I expected alot.........but not THIS MUCH! From Monday it's been delivery after delivery.

Monday: had the Locksmith to change the locks on all the doors & had the fridge and microwave delivered. Tuesday: had Abdurrahman's bed set delivered early in the morning & the lounge suite delivered as well as the coffee table. Today, Wednesday: we'll be awaiting for the roller shutter guys to come and give us a quote. Saturday morning we'll have new carpets installed, inshallah.

What I've observed: the bigger your house; the more you spend. And vice versa. Alhamdulillah, our house is standard........but still it's pulling mulah out of our a****. Pardon my French. Especially when you're not working & just studying, I feel poor sometimes. Our plan is to stay on the budget for a few months and spend wisely. Aldi, all the way!!

This is the busiest week I've had since I can remember. SoOoo tired. Take care people.

~Peace.

No comments: