Thursday, February 07, 2008

Freedom Is 2 Weeks Away + Turning 24 (Inshallah)

Long title, isn't it? Hey all!~ There are some things I need to keep you updated.
  1. Hubby is visiting his sick aunt in Indonesia- at the moment in Jakarta having a blast without me. Well......it's only fair, 'cuz I did the same thing last month.
  2. Alhamdulillah we've found a house around the Greenacre area..........and will be moving into it in two weeks- Allah-Willing.
  3. I'm turning 24 in two weeks also; which is a big SMACK in the head!
  4. Starting Uni soon; either at the end of February or beginning of March. I've gotta pick my classes on the 11th Feb...which is on Monday.

I am SOO PSYCHED about moving out!! Inshallah this is our chance to have our own little oasis. Except I HATE IT when other people (besides Robbie & I) are trying to have their input counted on what type of furniture we should have. We already know what we want - which is NOT A $10 000 ITALIAN FLASHY LOUNGE SUITE!!

When are these people going to get it through their heads?! I never had things the way I t liked them. For instance; when we were looking to hire a photographer for our wedding. They also offered me to wear free "last season" gowns at the wedding. I was like: "HELL NO! I'd rather wear the dress my mum made for me!" Then what did she do?? She kept insisting that I take on their free offer - because it was free - when she knew that I won't! I couldn't take her pestering anymore and walked out of there and cried while waiting by the car; whereby I had to give her a lift afterwards. WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS!!! And i'm not talking about my mother here.

I ask Allah to smooth this process, if it is meant to be ours.

Have patience.

~Peace.

No comments: