Saturday, December 01, 2007

Alhamdulillah, picked up Robbie from the airport yesterday, but boy was it a pain to walk from one terminal to another! How am I supposed to know which terminal is which? I've never had to pick up someone from Domestic before, until now. But that's all good.

When Abdurrahman saw his dad again after 2 and a half weeks, his reaction wasn't what I expected. He didn't smile straight away, he just stared as if he's seen a ghost or something. Of course after that he didn't want to let go of his dad. It was good to see Robbie's smile again, although he looks just a LITTLE skinnier, and his face almost grew a beard. But underneath all that he's still the same ol' man I married 2 years ago, no surprise.

One of the things I look forward to do today is going to Nafeesa's wedding. I've never been to a Bengali wedding before. I don't want to miss out on it because she's been a loyal friend since high school and she came to my wedding. So it's only fair that I give her something in return, in whatever shape or form.

Right now, I'm heading out with Robbie & Abdurrahman to the shops. I need some shopping done and Robbie's tempted to buy him another toy which i'm going to object to.

~Peace.

No comments: