Sunday, June 03, 2007

Boldness.

I'm currently enjoying the tasty flavour of Heaven Chocolate truffles.....................yehh................i'm a choc-a-holic. I don't know what girl isn't one.



Guess what. I'VE SHAVEN MY HEAD, BOLD!

















Nah....just kidding. I didn't go bold, but my now-17-month-old son has.



Oh lookie here, he's 17 months today, alhamdulillah!!



Anyway, Robbie & I were contemplating on shaving Abdurrahman's hair. I was like "Let's do it! We should've done it when he was a baby". And so we decided to go ahead with it. It was the right timing too, because we we're on our way to my mum's house and my brother's pretty good at cutting guys' hairs, with the shaver. Boy, was I excited!!!



When I told my mum she was like "Do it after the wedding, not now". There's an upcoming wedding inshallah, one of Robbie's relatives who's gottenn married in Indonesia and now having her 2nd wedding here. Me: "Mum, it'll be cool for the wedding, he's gonna look so HOT!". That's exactly how he looks now...lol.

Before shot
Now, compare it to this:
After shot

BIG change huh?!
This is what happened:
He's not scared, just apprehensive

And then:
Bad boy

That was the highlight of my Saturday. Hehehe. Until next time,

~Peace.

No comments: