Tuesday, May 01, 2007

One of many chances to thank Allah Almighty.

ALL PRAISES DUE TO ALLAH!!!

I have just received good & wonderful news from my husband, whose being going on job interviews to get the job he's wanted for so long. At last, he has been offered the position of (?) Team Leader. He called me and I teared up a little while I was congratulating him, 'cuz this is what he wanted. Inshallah the pay will increase overtime and we'll be able to MOVE OUT AND GET A PLACE OF OUR OWN, INSHALLAH!! But that'll take 2-3 years I guess, I don't care, I put my trust in Allah and stay patient until we move out of here.

I just wanted to congratulate my darling Robbie; may Allah guide you through this new journey and make you steadfast in His religion. Amin.

~Wassalaamu'alaikum.

No comments: