Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ramadhan Day 25

SubhanAllah, 5 days 'till Eid..............can't believe Ramadhan is ending, hope we'll meet again next year.

Starting from Monday (tomorrow), we're going to have the house to ourselves (cuz mother-in-law is going overseas for 3 weeks)...........yess!!!! But I have to host an open house after the Eid prayer because my MIL's relatives come over after prayers anyway.......*sigh*....I wanted to spend that day going to my parents' and seeing my family & friends there.....pffftt! This time I don't want to serve EVERYONE their food, i'll just set up tables with the food and drinks so everyone can serve themselves.................yeehhhhh, a much easier option.

Hubby & I are currently house-hunting, I pray to Allah that we get something out of that inshaAllah. See ya folks!

~Peace.

No comments: